lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Seven Deadly Sins

Who am I? What I do? Why? This are just one of the many questions I get asked far too many times. And they all come to one answer. I am Bob Sheldon. Probably the biggest kickass in the neighbourhood and damn proud of it. There's no particular need-to-knows except my name as a one-way ticket to the good life. Anyone who is someone has been at least once acknowledge by me.

Today there was a small cocktail party at the Valance's and just to say little, it was acceptable. I still think that Cherry could have outdone herself on the open bar and useful entertainment but oh well, she can't pull stunts half as good as she can talk them. Randy got me in on what's going on in town. More specifically, what's going on with my favourite gang of greasers. So it turns out one of those filthy greaser girls, Lilian or whatever is her name, is pregnant with a baby. Apparently my baby. Ha! As if. I wouldn't really care if she had an obortion or not. That thing doesn't deserve half of its bloodline. There's been quite a lot of cheap girls that had been willing to get laid, but god, none of them are really worth the effort. As if they where even that good in bed. At times like this I do miss Cherry. She did know how to get it right. But then, she went for that white trash with the funny name, Ponyboy. And that's how my little revenge started. No one, specially some pathetic low life, can just go around and mess with my perfect world. Because there was no point to hit that would cause him enough pain to make it worth it, I went for his older brother. Poor little Sodapop, he lost his little baby. Please. You're making me sick. Of course, if he hadn't fuck his little whore-excuse for a wife he wouldn't have to deal witht his on the first place. but oh well, some people are just good for nothing. High school dropout. And I heard the Curtis girl is back in town. What was her name? A chocolate bar? That bitch should have stayed right where she was. No one really needs another useless slut wondering around Tulsa. And besides, she came back to marry that drunk ass with no future. That'd be a marriage worth looking forward too. And then there's Elena. Please, if that slut really thinks she's worth my time she's got some serious mental issues. She's a good pack, I won't deny that but hell, she's just so easy to deal with, specially when her brother thinks he's got what it takes to win a fight. I'm telling you, this people are just so pathetic. Randy told me there was no use in wasting my time with them and he's right, but if I can make their lives any more miserable than they already are, why waste such wonderful opportunity?

Which comes down to my clever plan. Me and my boys came up with it and it's called, what else?, The Seven Deadly Sins. Each week one victim, and every victim gets a piece of what they deserve. I'm not talking just simple jumping or raping, I mean expert kickass. It's time to show the greasers how to treat their superiors. Once and for all, finish with all of them. Socs above all.

-Bob Sheldon

17 comentarios:

  1. FUCK U SHELDON.... one of these days your gonna find out how damn wrong you've been this whole time.. i swear to you, one day you will lie flat on your back looking up to my face. You will scream but no one will hear you, you'll try to fight but you won't be able to move...you will see the delight on my face just before you give into the darkness...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ur a freak all of u socs are, and u all need help

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Emily...get some help jackass.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Haha fuck bob I can't wait to beat the shit outta u. One thing u should kno. I've never lost a fight. U have. Haha man come on and try to touch any of them. You will regret it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't think I have ever hated anyone as much as I hate you. I hope you rot in hell.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. By the way: LEAN HOW TO SPELL IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. remember me u will regret wat u did to me.... u will regret getting me pregnant.did i forget to mention that i had an abortion... i HOPE U BURN IN HELL!!!!!! u will also regret stabbing me and slashing my back and sending me to the hospital but if u put on hand on the gang i will and i mean this i will KILL YOU SHELDON.... so back off

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Not gonna lie Bobby, I laughed after reading that. You cocky son-of-a-bitch. Haha I love how you think your dumbass pants can beat us. Hahahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hey Bobbykins, you sound like alot of half assed, good-for-nothing pricks I know. You think your so tough because you're made of money? I'd love to see you last a day in any of our shoes! Strip you of all the glory of Mommy and Daddy's power and see how you really stand up. But then again, I can already tell you what would happen :D

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Nice B and C. Yes Bobby, I am back. Deal with it. You know hun, I'm actually amazed you had the guts to stalk us. We must mean something to you. I'm touched.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Awww I bet his diary is full of pages with I <3 Greasers and "I wish I was a greaser" all over them!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I wish I could like that statement, Blair.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Well what do u know, the good for nothing dumb ass of a bitch! You can call me whatever u want bob I can still kick yr ass anytime anywhere idont have a pack I have a family get that straight! If u so choose to lay a hand on me or any of the gang there well be a bloodbath none of u damn socs can walk away from!! Oh and one more thing...... GO TO HELL fucking bastard!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Well, everyone else has pretty much said everything. But I will warn you, Sheldon, if you mess with one of us you've messed with all of us. And we WILL kill you, so fuck off.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Oh my, was all this supposed to be a threat? I'm quite surprise by your choice of words and creativity.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. OHH SHUT THE FUCK UP U BASTARD!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. No bob they were love notes.. YES they were threats..well at lwast mine was a promise

    ResponderEliminar