miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

You Can't Run From Who You Are

First victim of the day, no one else than the lovely Angelica Winston. The greaser sweetheart that has a pathetic excuse for a doctor as a dad. I must say, it wasn't that hard to find where to hit and hit hard. Lovely little, shall I say the name?, Jelly, are you still over your insecurity issues?

Fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore. How many times have you heard this words? How many times where this adjectives used to describe you? There's no other list of words that fit you so well. Sure, your friends tell you this ain't true, but have you ever heard about a tiny white lie? How do you know that what your friends tell you is the truth? What secrets are hidden behind their eyes? How do you look to them?

It was hard to get the little Jelly alone. After all, she's always walking with one of her friends, more specifically with your bestie, the Curtis girl. Have you gone that low that you need someone to protect you? I bet she doesn't even give two shits about you. C'mon Jelly, she's pretty, you're not. Same thing goes for Dawn. They actually had to give you a make-over so you would feel a tiny bit better. Leave it to them to make things right. But we finally got you. Piece of advice hun, never go around town by yourself. You don't know how trouble may find you. He followed you quietly and slowly, and you didn't pay attention. Nothing can hurt you, now can it? I can't touch you, right? Oh but I can, and I didn't necessarily had to use my skills. Where where you going? So confident on your walk. But he tap your back and you turned around. "Hello, Angelica." Tell me Jelly, what did you see on his face? Was it pleasure or a desire for revenge? Let me tell you what I saw on your face. Hell came to ask you to pay up. You froze in place and your eyes expressed utter horror. It was almost funny, like one of those lame scary movies. What's wrong Jelly? You saw a ghost? It wasn't that hard to get Corey to agree, sweetie. And it wasn't that hard to get him to Tulsa either. Nothing that a simple plane ticket from Seatlle wouldn't solve. Oh, I almost forgot, you need money to buy a plane ticket. With you distracted, we took advantage and got a hold of you, getting you into a car, facing Corey directly in the eye. A scared little puppy finally meeting her abusive owner.

We took you home. Luckily for me and unfortunate for you, the parents weren't home, but what's new about that? I was disappointed Jelly, you didn't put much of a fight. Actually, if it hadn't been for Randy and Sam, you could have easily have passed by an unwanted puppet. The next part was quite entertaining. Sitting on a chair forced to face Corey, it made me want to videotape it. Fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore. Fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore. Fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore. How many times are they needed for you to get the message? For you to understand that to the rest of the world, you'll always be nothing more than that. A fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore. Corey kept going and going, trashing your clothes and making fun of your makeup and messing with your hair. Forcing you to look at yourself in the mirror as nothing more than the white trash you really are. I like Corey. He should stay here for a few weeks, and as a token of our appreciation, let him deal with what's left of you. Cries, cries, and more cries. Haven't you learn that by crying you get nothing? There is no one here to save you. No one really cares either. I took a step towards you, staring at your torn face and shattered heart. "Angelica, you thought you had left all that behind, didn't you? You can run, but certainly not hide. No matter where you are or who you're with or even how you look, you won't be able to escape the reality of a fat, ugly, short, useless, stupid, skanky whore."

I turned around and as promised, let Corey finish what he had started. He didn't need my help with that. He could do it all by himself. I could hear the screams and cries coming down the basement door, but frankly, I didn't give a damn. I smiled at myself and close the door behind me.

-Bob Sheldon

15 comentarios:

  1. Oh no, you didn't! You did NOT just do that! When you bring on Jelly's personal issues, it's on! You better run skanky ass because I AM going to kill you!!! NO ONE and I mean NO ONE messes up with my Jell-O! Fucking son of a bitch. I really hope you die in hell cause no one will EVER miss you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WAT DID HE DO TO HER?????!!! i swear if he hurt her i will kill u... and jelly is more than that she not even that she is a smart,preety,skinny,fun girl....but from now there is gonna be a rumble and u cant touch neither one of us greasers.....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wht the Fuck u useless peice of fuckin shit. What in the fuck u dumbass mother fucker I'm gonna slit ur throat u don't fuckin come near our gang again man. If I see u near.. Never mind I don't want to give u any ideas. But u will pay for it right when u thunk of somyhimg retarded. U will be dead before u act on it u peice ofshit

    ResponderEliminar
  4. D:.....holy fuck! I...yeah what Dal said! D:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You just wait....ill find you. I mess your ugly ass little face up so fucking bad you'll be too terrified to walk within ten feet of a mirror for the rest of your short life. YOU FUCKING MESS WITH MY GIRL, YOU'VE FUCKING MESSED WITH ME....YOU WILL REGRET IT, and for the record this isn't a threat....IT'S A FUCKING PROMISE YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You fucking mess with my sister you mess with ME!!! Never touch us or u will regret it fucking bastard! Let me refraise that. FUCKinG GOOD FOR NOTHING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

    NEVER ToUCH MY SISTER AGAIn!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. SOON THERES GONNA BE A RUMBLE I SWEAR!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wtf is wrong wit u?! why cant u just leave us alone?! WHAT THE HELL DIOD JELLY EVER DO TO U!?! She is like the nicest person i know. U just wait bastard ur face is about to get more messed, it might even look as fucked up as your mother's when we r done with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Dude one of those victims better not be my girlfriend! If it is I'll track you down and slice you up one slit at a time as painfully as possable until your begging me to kill you! Don't mess with anyone else either!

    -Austin Brumley

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I think that sums it up what everyone said. P.S I hate u with a passion

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Just wait until I get my greasy little white trash hands on you Bob ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. same here car. i aint afraid of your sorry ass. try me ;). same goes for this corey fellow. im already gna send out a fuckin search party to hunt you down. you can run, but you sure as hell cant hide (;.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Do I really need to repeat what everyone just said? But I swear to fuck, you try something like that again and I WILL kill you

    ResponderEliminar