martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Need A Hair Cut, Greaser?

'Need a hair cut, greaser?' You know, I have always find it particularly amusing when either of my friends uses that famous pick-up line. You really want to know why us socs like to do that so much? Hair is always and forever will be a symbol for pride to these boys. You see, getting jumped is not only based on hurting the bastard that is caught, it is based on hurting something much deeper than own physical apperance. What's the worst thing you can do to a greaser? Hurt their pride. Humilate them in front of everyone and have the rest of the world see just how 'tuff' they really aren't. So that everyone here understands, a way to break them. Does it really work? Who cares if it does or not? It still gives the jumpee the personal satisfaction of stepping over the white trash.

Do you know the Muffin Man? Cause I know the Muffin Man. In fact, we're so close, I payed him a visit the other day. It's been a long time, now has it Johnny? How much? Almost two years since our last encounter? Let me tell you, I have never had another victim so pleasently amusing to torture as yourself. You made Bob Sheldon's Top Five. Congrats, greaser. Anyway, I've had heard some rumors a while back about Cade taking several 'precautions' as to avoid getting jumped again. I didn't really give any interest to it before but now, it feels like I should see for myself if this out to be true. A fair fight isn't rough, unless you pull out blades, right? And that's what you would do, huh Johnny, pull a blade on anyone that dares touch you again?

It was so easy, almost perfectly planned, and so casual that it didn't take such to get it right. You where walking through the police station and we decided to catch up with you. A group of friends that love each other. The cops didn't feel anything was wrong and why would they? We greeted you casually, made a circle around you, even had Trace wrap an arm around your shoulder. Just. Loving. Buddies. Right? If the cops hadn't been around, would you have made a run for it? Then realize later that running would only cause for us to run behind? Possibly. But not now, because say whatever you say, to the federal law all you greasers are and forever will be a bunch of crubby JDs. You wouldn't want to cause any trouble with the police, right? Taking advantage, sure, but I'd expect all you greasers to already know that. Since you didn't run Johnnycake, we pulled up the car and got in. Was it because you where too scared of possible future events that you didn't fight back? Or was it that you wanted to wait but after we took you wherever it is you expect us to take you that you would pull out your blade and... We already know what can happens next. Either way, it was funny the way you where shaking. Especially when you saw how I wore my proud rings as if I was going to hit you again with them.

The car stopped and we got you out. You kicked and fight to se free but in the end we had you real good. I smiled. "Let him go, boys. If what he wants is a fight. A fight he'll get." They throw you against the wall of an ally. Five against one. Too unfair a number but I didn't mind. You shouldn't either. "Get your blade out." I said pulling out my eleven inch switchblade. Johnny stood there, staring at my knife and getting back. I could see in his face how frightened he was but not enough to even consider the possibility of getting into a fight. So I did what socs do best and started to provoke him. I snapped my fingers once, waiting for Trace and Sam to get the only things missing to our little gathering. "You do remember Sean, right Johnny? He used to date your little sister. That little dumb blonde." Johnny looked from me to Sean and then back to me. I smiled evilly. "Tell him, Sean, all that you told me about little Brooklyn Cade." Sean gulped for a moment, but seing as I was holding a knife, had other four guys to back me up, and there was no way to escape, he did as I say. "She's a little slut who gets into other people's business. Little and stupid and pretty much useless. She wouldn't really make a difference is she where to dissapear today. The world could still go on without her." He said. I could Johnny's face starting to boil up but we where only starting. "And just to add to that, your little sister, Johnny, could die today and no one would miss her. As for Dawn, boy, ain't she a hot mess. She probably doesn't get into your pants the way Brooklyn does, but she does know how get high and drunk so much that pretty soon she'll end up like your parents. Drunken assholes that don't contribute to society. Ain't that what the Cades are? A bunch of no good drunks. Boy, get rid of them all." I said. What I saw in your face Johnny, almost surprised me. It was hatred, right? You hated me with all your gut. I could see it. Straight in your dark scared eyes. You wanted to kill me right? Ain't that what you said you would do to whoever dared jump you again? Kill them. I wanted your best shot. "Skanky whore." Those two words was all it took to get you to burst. You took your blade out and it was a fight to dead. Believe me, I didn't have the intention to kill you. If I did, your pathetic little friends would learn how to sue me and there be this whole trial and I just didn't care enough about you to bother. But fight you, well, there is nothing like an entertaining fight to make my day.

It went on for a while. At some point Johnny, I would've sworn you didn't want to kill me either, maybe not even fight me. You where still that innocent little boy that I had met a year or so back. When it was getting boring, I decided to get real. I managed to get a hold of your blade and get it out of the way. You took a step back, getting away from that knife. I turned to look at my boys. It took one small nod. "Get him." Fight to get loose. Is that all of you greasers know how to do? Give up already. You know you're going to loose, so why hurt your pride more and just admit that we got you. I rolled my eyes at the mere thought. As if. We had you down in a second. I placed my knees on your chest while the others took care of your arms and legs. "Need a hair cut, greaser?" I asked in an over-friendly voice. I used the rings instead of the blade and matched up that scar of yours with one on your neck. A little gift from Bob. I was impressed, Johnny, you took several kicks and punches without managing a whimp but I wasn't yet done with you. I wanted to scare you. Scare you so bad you would reconsider stepping out of your room. Shall I repeat what happened next? For mere respect to the female expectator, I shall not. When we where finished, I turned around and put my blade away. The dark motionless hump was covered with blood all around and his face was buried in the ground. I could hear low sobs filling the air, but I had long stopped caring about people who cry. "Pussy." I whispered. Before stepping into the car I turned to look at the white trash. I wanted to see if he could take being beaten half to dead this time.

-Bob Sheldon

14 comentarios:

  1. There aren't enough words to describe how much I really want you to rot in hell.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ahhhhh D''''':

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oooh i can picture Dallas right now goin ape shit all over your fat ass

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i dont give a shit what you say about me because i have a hell of alot worse to say to you, to bad words dont hurt me :p. but you dont touch my brother. thats somthing you dont do. i will find you. and i may consider killing ur ugly ape face ass.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Johnnys my best guy friend bob. U really crossed the damn line. Just remeber 10 words: blood bath for u socs u cant walk away from!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. YOU SON OF A BITCH. I AM GONNA BEAT YOU SO BAD YOU ARE GONNA BEG YOU WERE IN HELL. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO MUCH HATRED FOR SOMEONE AS I DO RIGHT NOW. BOB SHELDON I WILL KILL YOU.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. you know this post made me cry and laugh. laugh u may ask? aha what the fuck is wrong with you!? U have everything u have money, a family, and no matter how screwed u you r, u have a girl. So why the fuck do u keep coming after us?! And soda's right dallas is gonna go apeshit after u little bastard. I hope you rot. in. hell.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oooh shit Sheldon, you have done it now. Try and savor the last moments of your pathetic life before you rot in hell forever.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. whats your fuckin problem, someones got to slit this kids throat, or im gna do a hell of alot more then that

    ResponderEliminar
  10. OK U NO WAT I CANT TAKE IT WITH U MOTHER FUCKER.. GO TO HELL AND FUCKING ROT IN IN IT U BITCH........JUST BECUZ WERE GREASERS DONT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO MESS WITH US I BET U COULD'NT STAND FIVE MONTHS LIVING AS A GREASER U BITCH.. U BETTER SAY UR LAST PRAYERS CUZ SOON UR DONE U BITCH

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I've noticed something about you. Everytime you attack someone, you just repeat the same lines everytime and change names. You rough them up a bit, then tell them that they, or their loved ones are worthless and unwanted in this world. Honnestly, if you don't care enough to get to know us a bit, or atleast creative then why bother jumping us at all?

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Your means of telling the whole thing in this paragraph is actually pleasant, every one be capable of without difficulty be
    aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    Here is my website ... Evgeni Malkin Jersey

    ResponderEliminar