sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Go Home, You're Through

"Hello, my name is Two-Bit Mathews and I'm an alcoholic." "Hello, Two-Bit." Oddly enough, I wouldn't doubt one day tough guy would end up on one of those rehab places. So you would think as being a Friday I would have my hands filled in one of our famous beer blasts. You guessed correctly. But that doesn't mean I can't make time for my pathetic little greasers. It would inconsiderate if I only thought of myself.

This week it was little Mickey Mouse lover, Keith Mathews. I must tell you, getting him to fall for it wasn't that hard at all. Just insert the words 'free beer' into any invitation and he'll be there, regardless of the time or place. So Friday night, the folks where out, actually they will be out all week so that means freedom for us priviledge elites. Anyway, a house without the parents equals a wild party, so that's what I did. I just decided to have Mathews as the guest of honour. He got there around nine at night, and we let him in. It was just the guys and me, much to my great pleasure. Of course Two-Bit was too drunk already to notice anything out of the ordinary so we took that into our advantage. The first checkmark to our plan was to get him as drunk as possible. It was amusing. Randy and Paul sat him down and fed him whatever alcoholic beverage we could find in the house until he was at the border of unconciousness. He kept him awake though. We forced him away. Methods? Let your imagination work a little. It wasn't necessary to get him to sit still, he was too dumbstruck and it made me wonder who on earth could want to spend time with that. The thought alone is enough to disgust me. "Hey pal, anything got else you?" He mumbled stupidly. I rolled my eyes annoyed. "No, dear pal." I answered sarcastically. He frowned for a moment. I smiled to myself in pleasure as I stared at him. He was some piece of shit. Not worthy of really anything. I paced slowly around him, keeping my glance in his direction at all times. "Keith, Keith, Keith. When are you gonna grow up?" I said in a tone as if I was talking to a five year-old, which if I think about it, I kind of was. I stoped to stand exactly in front of him, with my hands on my back, looking at him with an expression of pity. He said something, but it was too fucked up to make any sense. I chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I bent down in front of him, holding a mirror for him. "Look at yourself, Two-Bit. Do you think you are worth anyone's time or make a difference in anyone's life?" I asked much too gently. Randy chuckled and I grinned. Two-Bit leaned up and cleared his throat. "What you mean?" He said. "I care for my buds. I care for Kit." I chuckled in amusement to his naiveness. "Really?" I said. He nodded. "Yeah. I protect her." I stood up taking the mirror from him and handing it to Paul. "Like you protected her when we got her? I was able to get my hands on her, touch her, under your nose. That is not protecting. Being there or not doesn't make a difference for her at all." I said. Two-Bit seemed to be sober enough to react and understand my words. He stood up quickly, almost falling down as he did so, and went for a punch. But he was too slow to get it done, and Randy and Paul where able to hold him down in time. I snickered. "Did that hurt you, pal?" I asked looking down at him. "You know, you're not worthy, period. You're only a drunken good for nothing hood that makes life shit. You're not good for no one. Everything you do you mess it up. Come on pal, I bet you couldn't even beat me up given the chance." He frowned and I nodded to Randy to let go. Two-Bit stood up and I let his drunken ass attempt a few punches. It was easy to evade, he wasn't conscious of what he was doing. I knocked him down with two hits. When he hit the floor, I placed my foot over his chest to hold him down while I continued with my truth.

"You don't belong and you know that. Is that why you get drunk off your ass? C'mon hood, your hero is Mickey Mouse. A fucking cartoon that doesn't even exits." I held him tighter to the floor with all my weight over him. "You really think your little Curtis girlfriend wants to marry you? She ran away. She ran away when you said you loved her, not that I blame her of course. What does that mean to you? She'll never be happy with you. What can you offer her?" I pressed harder on him. "Tell me, Mathews, what's in you that's worth it? What is the difference you would make if you where to die today?" I cocked an eyebrow. I leaned in harder, looking to crack one of his ribs. "You're unable to keep a job. You're a needle-dick, weed-smoking asshole who attends high school only to party and flunk out. You can't keep your life together so you enjoy messing up everyone else's." A cracking sound came from under his chest and I smiled in pleasure. Two-Bit grimaced in pain but I ignored him, only putting more preasure. "Dude, you're not even funny." I told him with a cold tone. Two-Bit attempted to get off but I punched him in the face causing him to bleed.

I stepped away from him and snapped my fingers for Randy and Paul to lift him up. They set him up in the chair. He was trying to hide his face or something but Paul punched him harder. "Mathews, you'll never be more than a crubby JD. Don't even try to fight it. You don't know what to do with your life. Whatever. There isn't many things you can do anyway. Lonely. Yeah. You can start saying goodbye to your married life because a) early marriages always end up in divorce and b) eventually Curtis is going to find out you have no future and you're not worth her time." I said. I turned to the guys. "Do whatever you want with him. Beat him in my place. Get him drunk too. Maybe the alcohol will eventually finish him off." I said starting to walk out of the room. Before exciting I turned to look at the hood and chuckled. "Mathews, go home. You're through." If had I actually cared Mathews, I might actually feel sorry for you. Oh well, I guess some people just really have no purpose in life.

-Bob Sheldon

8 comentarios:

  1. And whats ur purpose Sheldon? To jump greasers? great purpose, i hope u have fun in hell watching ur flesh rot off.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What the fuck man!? Do you fucking hear yourself talk?!?! I think we get it, acording to you all of us are worthless and have no purpose in life but to cause trouble. But look at yourself man! You're the one jumping us, you're the one whos causeing the trouble, not us!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what blair said. and we have a hell of alot more of a purpose then you do. ahh well. ur karma will come :).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey. I'm kinda new so I thought I would let u know u can check out my blog if u want. Just click on my name and it should come up. I'm a greaser by the way.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you just are the worst person in the world..there are not enough words to describe how much i hate you sheldon

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You know, one will do things like this to others when he's insecure with his own masculinity.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. haha kitty somehow ur comment made me think that spongebob here is more petite than soda :P idk why :D haha

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I so wish I could 'like' your comment Kitty!!

    ResponderEliminar